Occupational Health Service
Manage and Support the health and wellbeing of your staff
Occupational Health support is available for relief, development and mission organisations that have staff based in the UK and around the world, to help promote good health at work and manage employee ill-health, from back problems through to depression and critical incidents.
At InterHealth, we have a diverse team of Occupational Health professionals with expertise in clinical, ergonomic and legal aspects of health at work. For sickness absence that happens on international assignment, our occupational health team work closely with the travel health doctors.
As well as telephone and face to face appointments at our health centre, we offer site visits, home visits, and where appropriate hospital visits may be arranged,, tailoring our support to meet the business needs of your organisation.
We provide services and training to support you with:
- Pre-employment health assessments
- Sickness Absence interventions
- Workplace conflict, stress, bullying and burn-out and mediation
- Employment Law specifically the Equality Act 2010
- Mental health problems
- Long-term sickness absence
- Musculoskeletal problems at work
- Exposure to hazardous substances
- Management advice for pre-existing health conditions
- Health Promotion events
We carried out 1000 pre-employment health assessments last year to confirm that prospective employees were fit to do their jobs.
If you have any questions about our Occupational Health service please call our client services team on +44 (0) 20 7902 9000.